The Baker Boy Hat




Something that you can't miss is this key trend for Autumn Winter,  the baker boy hat. Luckily for me, it is probably one of the only style of hat that suits me, so I am fully obsessing over this trend. They can add a really cool touch too an outfit, be it a rock 'n' roll vibe or a nostalgic retro one. It all depends on the colour, material and details to the hat and the way you style It. For example I went for a retro vibe, with this cap being a deep rich purple colour and cord - which nods to the 60s and 70s (due to note the resurgence of these periods being heavily featured influences for this season).


By choosing to give the outfit a retro vibe I decided to wear this amazing vintage orange structured coat. It is more so reminiscent of the 80s with the strong shoulders and boxy shape, however I think it plays really well with the overall look. It seems nostalgic and playful, as well as bold and appropriate for the season with the use of colour. Warm tones are always essential in the Autumn / Winter. I like the way the jacket stands out against the monochromatic look underneath, with the houndstooth print trousers adding another retro touch.
Sticking to the monochromatic look I decided to wear my Dr Marten Monet , these are so so comfy, more like trainers than boots and look perfect with this outfit. However if you wanted to stick completely to the retro look, a pair of round toe chunky heeled boots in either black, white or orange would look incredible - especially if you was going out for food / drinks. However with this look being a wearable everyday look for me, I had to wear the most comfortable option on my feet.

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19255599/?claim=5347z25zjmg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments