My Divided Style


Hello, Hello!

As some of you may know, I work at H&M, and this fun opportunity came up for us to showcase our Divided Style - and I thought there was no better way for me to showcase that then through a blog post. So throughout all of University, (Molly, if you're reading this you'll remember!) most of my spare time, and money was spent on Divided. It was the go too look. To me Divided is fresh, trendy, and bold. It mixes patterns, prints and colours and definitely has a street style vibe. It's look is one that definitely appeals mostly to the teenage- early /mid 20s range, and I love how bold and statement some of the items are. I also love the collaborations with either music artists, or companies such as Looney Tunes and Disney. The trends are kept bold and playful, and that's what I love the most. So here is #MyDividedStyle



So I decided to style my favourite Divided piece at the minute, the iconic Snoop Dogg T shirt. These tops have become super popular, especially with our others with Cher and Whitney Houston on. However, Snoop is more me (and is someone I listen too). The link to the T-Shirt is here  - but I think it's sold out in most sizes, maybe pop into your local store too see if they have them in stock, I know our shop does. So I decided to keep in the urban / early 2000s feel by styling them with these amazing camo trousers. Camo is everywhere this season, it is high trend and super stylish. I think it adds a cool print and vibe to this outfit and makes me feel like Missy Elliot / Ciara circa. early 2000s.

To finish the look of I thought I would add in some red,because it is still my favourite at the minute. I added an extra layer with this mesh top, and added a feminine touch with my red kitten heel boots. And voila! That's my divided style look complete. I am fully obsessed with this look and the edgy, urban street style look is gives. I think Divided clothing is where you can rely on something that expresses your personality, and lets you be unapologetic-ally yourself. Take no prisoners.

XOXO, EMMA 



No comments